Hamburger is said to have abused girls in Cuba: process

Hamburg (dpa / lno) – Because of the sexual abuse of children and young people in Cuba, a 56-year-old has to answer in a trial at the Hamburg Regional Court from Monday. The accused is said to have had sexual intercourse with two 16-year-olds and a 13-year-old in 2013 and 2014, the prosecutor said on Friday. He is said to have engaged in other sexual acts with two other girls aged 13 and 14.

According to the findings of the public prosecutor’s office, the parents of the children and young people are said to have agreed to the abuse for a fee and to the video recording of the crimes. The accused knew and exploited their bad economic situation, it said.

The 56-year-old is said to have saved more than 24 images and six video files on his PC and cell phone, which showed the – even serious – sexual abuse of children. Investigators failed to identify the Cuban victims of abuse. “We only have the videos,” said prosecutor spokeswoman Liddy Oechtering.

The 56-year-old was arrested on September 16 last year during a search of his apartment and was in custody for a good month. Germans who commit sexual offenses abroad can also be prosecuted in Germany . Sex with young people under the age of 18 is punishable if the perpetrator takes advantage of a predicament or pays money for it.

© dpa-infocom, dpa:220923-99-871963/2

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You might like